Federal University Oye Ekiti, remarkably known as FUOYE, has 6 faculties, 51 departments, and two campuses at Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti.
It was one of the federal universities established following an executive order by the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
FUOYE School Fees
Total Fees for New Students
Faculties of Humanities: N90,000
Faculties of Science, Agriculture, and Engineering: N107,000
Total Fees for Returning Students
Faculties of Humanities: N40,000
Faculties of Science, Agriculture, and Engineering: N48,000
FUOYE Latest News
Latest news about FUOYE in areas of Academic News, Calendar, Events, Staff Updates, Weekly Bulletin are updated on the official website.
You can access this by visiting: https://fuoye.edu.ng/category/top-stories/newsflash/
FUOYE Cut Off Mark
Federal University of Oye-Ekiti’s cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Below are the top 10 courses offered at FUOYE:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- History and International Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mass Communication
FUOYE Admission 2020
Admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti for the 2020/2021 academic session is currently open.
Candidates are required to properly update their information (e.g. O’ Level result) before the closure of the admission application.
FUOYE Portal 2020
For information about admission, calendar, and a host of others, kindly visit: https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/
FUOYE Screening Point for all Courses
Candidates are required to update all necessary information, on the official portal, before the closure of the admission application. The screening point for all courses will be made online.
Below are the requirements for the screening exercise:
- Candidates must submit a phone number and valid email address.
- Must fill the O’ Level section with the relevant 5 credits.
- Must upload the O’ Level results and submit the application.
- Candidates must print out the screening report.
Registration for the 2020/2021 academic session is currently open. To register, kindly follow the steps explained below:
- Visit http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme to log in.
- At the right-hand side of the page, the ‘Admission Menu’ will be displayed. Click ‘Registration Steps’ and read through the instructions enlisted.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number and password (use ‘password’) to log in.
- Update your nationality, valid email address, passport, religion, valid phone number, O’ Level result(s), WAEC/NECO scratch card, and date of birth.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email after updating the necessary information. Click on the link to verify your registration details.
- After verification, log in and click on ‘Upload O’ Level Results.’ After filling in the details, click on ‘Complete Registration’ and ‘OK.’
- Select the REMITA payment platform. To proceed, click ‘OK.’
- After filling in the payment information, proceed by clicking on ‘Make Payment.’
- Input your ATM card details.
- Print out your registration slip, which contains a summary of your registration.