Detailed Facts about the Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE
The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a government-owned institution of higher learning located in Nekede, Owerri, Imo State.
The institution was established in 1978 by the Imo State government as College of Technology, Owerri. Then, it was situated on a temporary site at the premises of Government Technical College. It, however, relocated to its present site in Nekede, Owerri.
The institution became a federal government institution on the 7th of April, 1993. It was renamed The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede.
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, inaugurated Rev. Engr. Dr. Micheal Arimanwa as the first Alumnus Rector of the institution and 8th Rector of the Polytechnic in October 2018. The institution has five schools, namely: School of Business Management Technology (SBMT), School of Environmental Development Technology (SEDT), School of Engineering Technology (SET), School of Humanities and Social Science (SHSS), and School of Industrial and Applied Science (SIAS).
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede offers National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes at undergraduate levels.
Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE Screening Portal
To access the screening portal, kindly visit: http://erp.fpno.edu.ng:8080/index.php?login
Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE Post UTME 2020
To be eligible for the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Post UTME screening, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates whose O’ Level results are still awaiting are not qualified to apply for the Post UTME Form.
- Candidates must have scored at least 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at O’ Level. It should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates cannot combine NABTEC with NECO or WAEC. They can only combine NECO with WAEC and NABTEB with NABTEB.
Here is the procedure for obtaining the Post UTME Form:
Candidates should visit the official website: www.fpno.edu.ng. They should pay the screening form fee of two thousand naira only. It can be paid on the Remita platform by visiting any commercial bank.
- Visit the polytechnic’s website: fpno.edu.ng. Click on Admissions or visit the application form page: http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/
- Select Application Form
- Click on ‘Generate an Invoice for Your Desired Programme.’ Afterwards, enter the required information.
- Click on ‘ND Morning’ under ‘Programme’ and enter the required information.
- After completing the required information, click on ‘Generate Invoice.’ Copy the RRR from the invoice or print out the invoice.
- To make payment, take the RRR number to any commercial bank.
- After payment has been successfully made, return to the page to complete the application form.
- Once the form has been completed with the correct information, click on Submit. Afterwards, print out the slip.
O’ Level result(s), JAMB subject combination for the chosen course of study, and the 2020 UTME score are required for the Post UTME.
Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, must apply for a JAMB change as their first institution choice.
Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE News
For the latest news and updates about Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, kindly visit the following link: https://fpno.edu.ng/news-events/
Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE HND Form 2020
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are invited to apply.
To be considered for admission, candidates are required to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess National Diploma (ND) in their chosen course of study from a recognized monotechnic or polytechnic.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at O’ Level (NABTEB or WAEC/NECO). It should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 2.50 CGPA in National Diploma (ND) and completed their one-year IT programme.
- Candidates who scored below 2.50 in National Diploma (ND) should have completed two years of post cognate work experience (Industrial Training).
- Candidates should visit the institution’s website: fedpolynekede.edu.ng. Afterwards, click on the Admission Portal. Then, click on ND/HND Application Portal.
- Candidates should complete their bio-data and copy the RRR number or generate an invoice.
- They can make payments using their ATM cards or by visiting any commercial bank. The application attracts a fee of seven thousand, five hundred naira (N7,500).
- After making payment, return to the polytechnic’s website to complete the application process.
- Enter the required information correctly and click on Submit. Afterwards, print out the acknowledgement slip and receipt.
The application must be completed before the 1st of March, 2021. The screening test is scheduled to hold between the 2nd to the 3rd of March 2021.
Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE School Fees
ND 1: N30,100
ND 2: N23,300
HND 1: N29,600
HND 2: N25,300
Hostel Accommodation: N20,000
Acceptance Fee: N30,000
File Fee: N500
Hostel Form Fee: N500
Departmental Fee: N500
X-ray Fee: N1,500
ID Card: N1,000
Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE Evening Portal
To access Federal Polytechnic, Nekede’s evening portal, click on the following link: http://erp.fpno.edu.ng/index.php?login
Registrar Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE
The current Registrar of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is Mrs. Anuna E.C. She is the 8th Registrar of the polytechnic.
Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE Courses
Some of the courses offered at the Federal Polytechnic, NEKEDE includes:
Business Administration and Management
Cooperative Economics and Management
Purchasing and Supply
Office Technology and Management
Petroleum and Mineral Resources Engineering
Library and Information Science
Urban and Regional Planning
Arts and Design Technology
What of one who have uploaded everything but not yet screened. What is the problem