This is to advise newly accepted students of the University of Delta (UNIDEL) that the administration has announced the processes for payment of school fees.
The following are the processes to be followed by admitted students in order to pay their school fees:
- Visit https://unidel.waeup.org for more information. Login by clicking on login and entering your username and password (for example, D1000001 and 543210).
- Click on the “My Data” tab at the top of the page, then on the “payments” button.
- Select the relevant payment item from the Category drop-down menu (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
- Candidates who have an ATM-enabled VERVE or MASTER CARD from any commercial bank are eligible to apply.
- To pay for college, go to the top of your website and click on ‘CollegePAY. The confirmation page will open, allowing you to double-check your payment information. If everything is in order, click on ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through the Interswitch payment portal.
- Choose your card type (Visa or Mastercard), enter your card information, and then click “Pay.”