Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa: A Brief Overview
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, also known as FedPolyNas, is a government-owned polytechnic founded in 1983. It was established by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the aim of fostering technological development.
One of the goals of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa is to train students to acquire skills that will aid the country’s development in several fields such as commerce and agriculture.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2020 Closing Date
The Post UTME form closed six weeks from the date of publication. The institution invited suitably applicants to apply for the Post UTME on the 14th of July, 2020.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2019
For more information about the Post UTME for the 2019 academic session, visit the official website: https://fedpolynas.edu.ng/
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Past Questions
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa Post UTME past questions can be accessed by visiting pages such as pass.ng
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Result
Candidates can check the Post UTME result by visiting the official portal.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2019 Portal
Here’s the link to the Post UTME 2019 portal: https://portal.fedpolynas.edu.ng/fedpoly/?t=a
Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME
Find out details about the Post UTME by visiting the official portal.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2020/2021
To qualify for the Post UTME screening, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must meet the UTME cut-off mark.
- Candidates must meet the admission requirements of Federal Polytechnic, Nassarawa. Some schools/courses also provide specific requirements for admission.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects in O’ Level. This should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
To apply, kindly visit the portal. The application form attracts a fee of two thousand naira only.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME 2020/2021
Nasarawa State Polytechnic invites qualified candidates seeking admission into the institution’s National Diploma (ND) AND Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes to apply for the Post UTME form.
Candidates must have chosen Nasarawa State Polytechnic as their first, second or third institution choice and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2020 UTME. They should also note that the Post UTME screening will be conducted online.
Candidates must pay a non-refundable screening fee of two thousand naira.
Here’s how to apply for the Post UTME form:
- Visit Nasarawa State Polytechnic website: https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng
- Select Admissions from the drop-down menu.
- Select Post UTME from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the form, but don’t click the verify button. Instead, scroll down and fill out your JAMB subjects and grades. Afterwards, click on Register.
- Scroll down and select the proceed link.
- Scroll down and click the “Click to Pay” icon.
- Select Online Payment and click on Pay
- Copy the payment reference. Select Proceed to pay using a debit card. After payment, print receipt.
- To pay in a bank, click the bank branch option. To print the invoice, click on the invoice link. Afterwards, use the invoice to pay in any commercial bank.
- Return to https://nasarawa statepoly.edu.ng after payment and choose the admissions section, then the Post UTME submenu.
- Enter only your UTME registration number (at the top of the screen) and select the verify button.
- Click on the proceed link.
- Fill in the blanks with your O’ Level result(s).
- Before logging out, print the acknowledgement slip. This is the final step for the online application process.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Online Application Portal
Here’s the link to Fedpolynas online application portal.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Admission List 2020/2021
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Latest news
Stay updated with the latest news and events by visiting the news page on the official website.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Courses
Some of the courses offered in Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa include:
Banking and Finance
Business Administration & Management
Office Technology & Management
Estate Management and Valuation
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa School Fees
School of Business
ND 1: N33,900
ND 2: N23,600
HND 1: N34,900
HND 2: N23,600
School of Environmental/Engineering/Applied Science/Information Technology
ND 1: N37,400
ND 2: N25,600
HND 1: N36,900
HND 2: N25,600