Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) is a Nigerian polytechnic located in Ogun State. The institution of higher learning is one of the reputable polytechnics in Nigeria that educate and train students.
Federal Poly Ilaro has five faculties namely: Communication and Information Technology, Pure and Applied Sciences, Engineering, Management Studies, and Environmental Studies.
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has bagged several awards. Some of these awards include Best Polytechnic in West Africa and Best Rector in Nigeria.
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME 2020
Applicants seeking admission into Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must score 150 or above in 2020 UTME.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal Poly Ilaro as their first choice.
- Candidates who did not choose Federal Poly Ilaro but are willing to change the polytechnic to their first choice must effect the change of institution with JAMB.
- Candidates must complete the screening form online.
Candidates seeking admission should visit the institution’s website, www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng, to complete the form online. They are also required to pay a processing fee of N1,800.
Below are step-by-step procedures for applying:
- Log on to the official website: federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on ‘College Portal.
- Click ‘New Application.’
- Click on ‘Generate Invoice.’
- To generate an invoice, type your name, and other required details. Thereafter, choose your programme and course of study.
- Visit the bank with the invoice generated. Pay the fee and obtain the RRR Number.
- Return to the college portal and repeat the first three steps. Afterwards, select ‘Fill Application Form.’
- Enter the RRR Number.
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload documents such as O’ Level result(s), coloured passport of not more than 50kb, and UTME notification of result slip.
- Confirm details and submit. A copy of the ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ should be printed.
Applicants are required to stay up-to-date with admission by constantly visiting the official website. For more enquiries, kindly send a mail to email@example.com.
Federal Poly Ilaro Latest News
The latest news about Federal Poly Ilaro, in areas of academic news and calendar, are updated on the official website.
To stay updated, kindly visit: https://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/news
Federal Poly Ilaro Courses
Some of the courses offered at Federal Poly Ilaro include:
Estate Management and Validation
Business Administration and Management
Library and Information Science
Urban and Regional Planning
Office Technology and Management
Federal Poly Ilaro Results Checker
To access this page, click on the following link: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/Applicant/PostUtmeResult
Federal Poly Ilaro Resumption Date
The management is yet to release the polytechnic’s resumption date. The federal government has issued a statement, instructing the Nigerian institutions to halt academic activities due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Federal Poly Ilaro School Fees
The polytechnic’s tuition fee is N40,000.
Federal Poly Ilaro Cut Off Mark
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro cut off mark is 150. This means that candidates seeking admission into the institution must score a minimum of 150 in UTME, to be eligible for the Post UTME screening.
Federal Poly Ilaro Logo
The picture below is the logo of Federal Poly Ilaro:
Ilaro Poly Update
Fed Poly Ilaro recently updated the 3rd Admission List for Higher National Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
To view this list, kindly visit: https://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/news/20202021-hnd-3rd-admission-list
Ilaro Poly HND Form
To qualify for Ilaro Poly HND Form and be considered for admission, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma.
- Academic transcripts should be sent to the registrar.
- Candidates must have at least one year Post National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
- Candidates must perform outstandingly in the polytechnic’s screening exercise.
- Candidates should possess at least five credits in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics). This must be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates are required to perform excellently in the screening exercise.
- A minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma. Candidates who did not meet this requirement but have at least two calendar years of Post National Diploma Industrial experience may be considered for the HND Weekend programme.
- Candidates should possess specific SSCE requirements.
- Candidates should have obtained at least one calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Academic transcripts should be sent to the registrar.
The HND application form costs twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only. The application form is required to be completed online.
Kindly visit the following link to apply: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
When is Ilaro Poly Full-Time Form Closing?
To learn more about the deadline for purchasing a full-time form, kindly visit the website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
Does Ilaro Poly Write Post UTME?
To qualify for admission, you are not required to write Post UTME exams. An online screening will, however, be conducted to ensure that you meet the admission requirements.
Ilaro Poly Screening Result
To check the screening result, read the following guidelines:
- Visit the polytechnic’s official portal: http://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Applicants’
- Click ‘Check Result.’
- Select your chosen programme and enter your application and RRR number.
- Click ‘Check Result.’ Your screening result will appear on the page.