The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, is an institution of higher learning established by Nigeria’s Federal Government in 2014. Located in Ile-Oluji, Ondo State, the management of the polytechnic organized a three-day orientation for the pioneering staff. This orientation was organized between the 16th of November to the 18th in 2015, to acquaint them with the polytechnic’s plans and directions, as well as the mission and vision.
The polytechnic aims to train highly-skilled students that will be relevant in the technological space. Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, also admits students irrespective of their cultural or religious backgrounds.
The mission of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, is “to develop individuals in various technical and managerial skills through qualitative training and relevant educational programs.”
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Cut Off Mark
Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji cut off mark is 120. This means that for candidates to be qualified for the Post UTME and be considered for admission, they score a minimum of 120 in the 2020 UTME.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji HND School Fees
ND 1: N50,000
ND 2: N45,500
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Screening Date
Candidates, who scored a minimum of 120 in the 2020 UTME and possessed five credit passes in relevant subjects at O’ Level, are invited to apply for the second batch of the Post UTME screening. February 25, 2021, was the scheduled date for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The available courses include Computer Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Civil Engineering, Accountancy, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Accountancy, Cooperative Economics, Fisheries, Business Administration, Statistics, Architecture, Agricultural Technology, Statistics, and a host of others.
To apply for the Post UTME screening, interested applicants should visit the following link: http://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng/
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post UTME Result
To check the Post UTME result, candidates should visit: http://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng/
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post UTME
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, are invited to apply for the Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
For candidates to be eligible for the Post UTME screening, they are required to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 120 in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects at O’ Level (SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). The credit passes should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should visit: applications.fedpolel.edu.ng
- They should select their application type. For example, Post UTME.
- Candidates must input the following information: email address, UTME Registration Number, first name, middle name, surname, and phone number. Candidates must ensure that they enter an active email address and phone number.
- After entering the necessary information, click on Proceed.
- A transaction reference number and the personal information will be displayed on the next page. Candidates should choose how they want to pay the application fees.
- To make a payment, click on the Remita ‘Pay Now’ image.
- After payment has been successfully made, continue the application. The Post UTME screening form attracts a fee of two thousand naira.
Online Registration for Candidates
- After a successful payment, candidates should return to the applications page and click on Continue Application.
- Log in to the online application platform by inputting your JAMB Registration Number as username and Surname as the default password.
- Enter the required details. Also, scan and upload the required documents such as O’ Level result and UTME result. The file should not be more than 20kb. They should also be in JPEG format.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Courses
Some of the courses offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji includes:
Business Administration & Management
Science Laboratory Technology
Civil Engineering Technology
Cooperative Economics and Management
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Portal
To access Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji portal, visit: http://portal.fedpolel.edu.ng/Login.aspx
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Form
National Diploma Screening Application Form: https://www.fedpolel.edu.ng/postutme
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji HND Form
For enquiries about the Higher National Diploma (HND) form, visit the official website: www.fedpolel.edu.ng
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Part Time Form
The part time form can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng/App_Applications/application.aspx
Here, candidates can select the application type and enter other information such as email address, JAMB Registration Number, First Name, Phone Number, and a host of others.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Resumption Date
The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji resumed academic activities for new and returning students on the 18th of January, 2021. The management approved this date following a directive from the Federal Ministry of Education.
The Federal Government announced that schools should resume on this said due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Students are advised to adhere to the guidelines given by Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC). They should maintain social distancing, wear face masks at all times and wash their hands regularly.