Everything You Need to Know About the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda, Zamfara
The Federal Polytechnic, Namoda is a government managed and funded polytechnic situated in Kaura-Namoda, Zamfara State. Founded in 1983 by the then President of Nigeria, Shehu Shagari, the institution provides full-time and part-time courses in Commerce, Technology, Management, and Science. National Diploma and Higher National Diploma certificates are awarded to students upon completion of their chosen programmes. The institution also offers Pre-ND courses.
The Federal Polytechnic, Namoda, which has over 5,000 students, is the only tertiary educational institution in Namoda, Zamfara State. The polytechnic admits students irrespective of their cultural or religious backgrounds. The school fees are quite affordable, and the institution is equipped with basic facilities such as spacious lecture halls and accommodation facilities.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Courses
Some of the courses offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda include:
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Business Administration & Management
Banking and Finance
Science Laboratory Technology
Office Technology and Management
Civil Engineering Technology
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Application Form
To access the application form, kindly visit the following link: https://www.fedponam.edu.ng/portal/StartApplication.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda School Fees
Below is the tuition fee for the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda:
ND 1: N28,000
ND 2: N22,000
HND 1: N28,000
HND 2: N22,000
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Student Portal
Visit https://portal.fedponam.edu.ng/ to access the student portal.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Admission Portal
To access the admission portal, click on the following link: https://www.fedponam.edu.ng/portal/StartApplication.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME
Candidates are invited to apply for Post UTME at the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda.
To eligible for the Post UTME, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should score a minimum of 120 in the 2020 UTME and choose the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, as their first or second institution choice.
- Candidates should have obtained at least five credit passes in relevant subjects at O’ Level. It should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
Read the following steps to apply for the Post UTME form:
- Visit the official website: fedpodam.edu.ng. Select the Student Portal and click on Apply for Admission.
- Click on Start Application and complete the necessary information. Click on the submit button to make payment using an ATM card. Return to the Student Portal to generate RRR for making payment at the bank. Click Re-print RRR to print the personalized payment invoice.
- After payment has been successfully made, return to the website and click on Student Portal. Afterwards, click Continue Application. To validate the payment, candidates should enter their email addresses/phone numbers. After creating the username and password, complete the application form by entering the chosen course of study, qualification, personal data form, and a host of others.
- Review the form before completing the application process. After candidates have confirmed that they entered the right information, they should click on Submit.
- Candidates can print their admission forms and acknowledgement forms.
- Candidates will be notified through their email addresses or phone numbers when admission has been approved.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda HND Form
Candidates are invited to apply for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda full-time programme for the 2020/2021 academic sessions.
To be qualified for admission, the following requirements should be met:
- Candidates should have obtained at least five credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at O’ Level. It should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND). It must be obtained from a recognized institution. They should also possess at least one-year post qualification experience.
- Candidates who possess a pass grade in National Diploma (ND) may be considered for admission if they possess at least two years post qualification experience in their respective fields
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of one thousand naira only. Applicants can pay this in an Eco Bank branch.
Candidates seeking admission into the institution can apply online by visiting the official website: www.fedpodam.edu.ng
HND candidates are required to request that their former institution forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda. It will assist in facilitating their registration/admission.
Portal FEDPODAM edu ng
To access the institution’s portal, kindly visit:
Zamfara State Polytechnic
The polytechnic situated in Zamfara State is the Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda.