This is to alert students and members of the general public that the Kwararafa University Post-UTME Screening Form for the academic year 2021/2022 has been released.
Applications from adequately qualified applicants are requested for admission to the various undergraduate degree programs offered by Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) Taraba for the academic year 2021/2022.
Courses at Kwararafa University
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES COLLEGE
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Economics bachelor’s degree
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Political Science and International Relations
Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
Bachelor of Science in Sociology
Bachelor of Science in Criminology and Security Studies
Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication
Bachelor of Science in Geography
NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES COLLEGE
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Statistics
B.Ed Educational Administration,
Guidance & Counseling, B.Ed
Bachelor of Education in Human Kinetics and Health Education.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for the Post-UTME Examination at Kwararafa University
Requirements for Post-UTME Screening Kwararafa University
Admissions to Kwararafa University, Wukari are open to anyone, regardless of ethnicity, tribe, religion, sexual orientation, or political leanings. In addition to the following general requirements, prospective students must meet all College and Departmental requirements:
- To be admitted to the 100 level, students must acquire five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO, or equivalent in not more than two sittings; and a score of 140 or higher on the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- For all categories of students, the university will require credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Additionally, the University will perform post-JAMB screening to guarantee that only the most qualified applicants are admitted. Along with the general admission requirements outlined previously, an applicant must also meet departmental requirements.
B. DIRECT Entry (DE)
- To be admitted to the 200 level, candidates must have five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO, or equivalent in no more than two sittings.
- Additionally to the foregoing, candidates should possess at least two advanced level passes in relevant topics on the General Certificate of Education test, or
- National Ordinary Diploma with credit or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with credit.
- Passes two of the three IJMB/JUPEB courses
- How to Apply for the Post-UTME Examination at Kwararafa University
Forms are obtained for a fee of N7,000 seven thousand naira payable to Kwararafa University Zenith Bank account number 10112472423.