Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Nigeria, is a privately-owned Islamic university founded by AbdulRaheem Oladimeji Islamic Foundation (AROIF) in 2005.
Located in Ilorin, Kwara State, Al-Hikmah University aims at becoming a centre of intellectual and moral excellence.
The Islamic University has 7 faculties namely: Law, Natural and Applied Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Health Sciences, Education, Agriculture and Management Sciences. It also has the Postgraduate School.
Al-Hikmah University has 12 Diploma, 50 Undergraduate, and 43 Postgraduate Programmes. The academic programmes offered at Al-Hikmah University have all been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
The Islamic University is remarkably known as an institution of higher learning that promotes both academic and moral excellence. Its motto ‘Learning for Wisdom and Morality’ explains the overall goal of the institution.
Al-Hikmah University Student Portal
To access the student, kindly visit:
Al-Hikmah University Courses
Below are some of the courses offered at Al-Hikmah University:
Political Science and Conflict Resolution
Banking and Finance
Geology and Mineral Sciences
Al-Hikmah University School Fees
TOTAL SCHOOL FEES PER SESSION (WITHOUT HOSTEL FEE)
100L, DE & Transfer BA (Ed)/BA Arabic & Islamic Studies: N203,000
100L, DE & Transfer Other Education Programmes: N353,000
100L, DE & Transfer BA & B.Sc Programmes: N573,000
100L, DE & Transfer B.Sc. Natural & Applied Sciences and Economics: N583,000
100L, DE Transfer Med. Lab. Science/Public Health: N683,000
100L, DE & Transfer Law Programmes: N856,000
200L, 300 & 400L, BA, BA(Ed) Arabic & Islamic Studies: N146,500
200L, 300L & 400L Other Education Programmes: N246,500
200L, 300 L & 400L B.Sc. Nat. & APP. Sciences/Economics: N466,500
200L, 300L & 400L other BA & B.Sc Programmes: N456,500
200L, Med. Lab. Science/Public Health: N566,500
300L-500L Med. Lab. Science: N656,500
200-500L Law: N739,000
Al-Hikmah University Application Form
- Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 for full-time programmes, N5,000 for per-time programmes, N10,000 for sandwich and top-up programmes, N10,000 for postgraduate diploma programmes, and N20,000 for Masters and Ph.D. programmes. All payments should be made online.
- Complete the application form by visiting the following link: https://ecampus.alhikmahuniversity.edu.ng/
- Print the completed application form.
- Visit the University Bursary Department and submit the print-out slip. Candidates will obtain the official receipt after submission.
- Present the completed application form, along with relevant documents and official receipt at the Admissions Office for screening.
- The Post UTME screening dates will be communicated to applicants that successfully meet the criteria for admission.
Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Portal
To access the postgraduate portal, kindly visit: https://portal.alhikmah.edu.ng/students/
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Portal
To access the sandwich portal, kindly visit: https://sandwich.alhikmah.edu.ng/students/
Al-Hikmah University Cut Off Mark
The UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160. Some courses, however, require that candidates score 180 and above. These courses include Common and Islamic Law, Computer Science, and Medical Laboratory Science.
Al-Hikmah University Admission
Applicants seeking admission in Al-Hikmah University must possess 5 credits in relevant subjects, in O’ Level. This must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.