The management of the Kaduna State College of Education desires to advise regular NCE students at the 100 and 200 level that examination cards will be provided in the following formats:
Dates: March 21st to 24th, 2022
Venue: Dean’s Offices
Time: 8:00 a.m. Daily
All NCE regular students at the 100 and 200 level are required to bring the following items to class for collection.
1. A centralized receipt for the payment of school fees is provided (duly Audited by the Audit Unit)
2. Course Registration Forms that have been officially signed by all parties involved.
3. Payment of the SRA fee receipts, if any
Each and every student should be aware of the following:
1. Students that have not paid their school fees, for example. should, if possible, do so.
2. Students who have not finished their part payment should make every effort to do it as soon as possible.