Federal Polytechnic, Oko, previously called College of Arts, Science and Technology, is a polytechnic located in Oko, in Orumba North Local Government of Anambra State. The institution was taken over by the Federal Government in 1993 and renamed Federal Polytechnic, Oko.
Fed Poly Oko is surrounded by centres of commerce and industries such as Onitsha and Aba (well known for Commerce and Industries). It has three campuses including the main campus at Oko, Atani campus, and Ufuma campus.
Federal Polytechnic, Oko is one of the fast-rising institutions in the country.
Fed Poly Oko News Update
For news update about the polytechnic, kindly visit the official website: https://federalpolyoko.edu.ng/#
Oko Polytechnic Courses
Some of the courses offered at Fed Poly Oko include:
Banking and Finance
Civil Engineering Technology
Science Laboratory Technology
Library and Information Science
Urban and Regional Planning
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Office Technology and Management
Fed Poly Oko Default
To access the Fed Poly Oko portal, kindly visit: https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
Federal Polytechnic Oko Study Portal
Kindly visit: https://www.federalpolytechnicoko.com/
Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Requirements
Below are the admission requirements to study at Federal Polytechnic, Oko:
- Candidates must possess five credits in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) in O’ Level. This must be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 120 in JAMB and must choose Federal Polytechnic, Oko, as their first choice.
- Candidates seeking admission into the HND programme must show evidence of a minimum of one year post ND cognate work experience. ND diplomats possessing a CGPA of 2.00-2.49 and an industrial experience of not less than two years may also be considered for admission.
Federal Poly Oko Course Registration
To register for courses online:
- Visit the school’s website: https://www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Click on the polytechnic’s portal.
- Using your details, log in, and click on the course registration tab.
- Choose the session.
- Register each course and verify before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Print evidence of course registration.
Federal Polytechnic Oko School Fees
Here are the polytechnic’s school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session
ND 1 Regular 1 & 2 Programme: N36,000
HND 1 Regular I & 2 Programme: N36,000
ND 2 Regular 1 & 2 Programme: N22,000
HND 2 Regular 1 & 2 Programme: N22,000
Acceptance Fee: N15,150
Admission Status Scratch Card: N1,500