Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) is a Nigerian polytechnic located along Ado/Ikare road, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria. The polytechnic was previously located in Jos, Plateau State. It was, however, relocated to Akure, Ondo State by the Federal Government of Nigeria. Its relocation was aimed at maintaining an equitable spread of government-owned institutions amongst states in Nigeria.
Its status changed from a College of Technology to a polytechnic in 1979. It also moved to Ado-Ekiti in 1982 to establish a university in Akure.
Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti has over 10,000 full-time and part-time students and it is known as one of the popular polytechnics in Nigeria.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti School Fees
The total school fees (per session) for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes is N45,000. However, some courses such as Agricultural Technology and Mechanical Engineering costs N46,000.
Evening Programmes (ND and HND)
School of Science, Engineering & OTM ND I & HND I Evening: N82,500
School of Business ND I & HND I Evening: N79,500.
Federal Poly Ado Post UTME 2020
Federal Poly Ado invites qualified candidates to apply for Post UTME for the 2020/2021 academic session.
To be eligible for Post UTME screening, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their first choice and scored at least 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects in O’ Level. This must be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 150 in UTME but did not choose FEDPOLYADO as their first choice can apply for a change of institution with JAMB.
To apply for the Post UTME form, candidates should follow the steps below:
- Visit the polytechnic’s portal: http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng. Generate and print the application payment invoice.
- Afterwards, use the generated invoice to make payment. Payment can be made through any commercial bank or online with an ATM card.
- After payment has been made, use the RRR number to fill the application form on the portal.
- After filling the form, print copies of the application form and acknowledgement slip.
Registration expires on the 28th of December, 2020.
Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti Latest News
For the latest news and updates, kindly visit the official website: https://fedpolyado.edu.ng/
Federal Poly Ado TV
Federal Poly Ado TV is an internet TV station in the polytechnic. The TV station offers live streaming, prepackaged programmes, event management coverage, and a host of others.
Federal Poly Ado TV social media platforms include:
Instagram & Twitter: @fedpladtv.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Cut Off Mark
Gateway Polytechnic cut off mark is 150. This means that to be eligible for the Post UTME screening, candidates must score a minimum of 150 in UTME.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Courses
Some of the courses offered at Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti include:
Business Administration and Management
Urban and Regional Planning
Banking and Finance
Office Technology & Management
Surveying & Geo-Informatics
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Form
Before applying for Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes at Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least Lower Credit in their chosen course of study in National Diploma (ND). They should also possess a minimum of five credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at O’ Level. This must be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must possess at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience.
Guidelines for Application
- Visit the students’ portal: https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FormInvoiceGeneration. Generate and print the application payment invoice.
- After printing, pay the fee of thirteen thousand naira only using a debit card or visit any commercial bank.
- Using the RR number on the payment invoice slip, complete the application form.
- After completing the form, print copies of the application form and acknowledgement slip.