Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for our 2021/2022 admission exercise for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level) and DIRECT Entry (200 level) into the Osun State College of Education, Ilesa and University of Ibadan Degree Programme.
Interested UTME applicants must have a minimum aggregate score of 200 in the 2020 UTME and the O’level (WAEC/NECO) requirements required for their course of choice in not more than 2 sittings. DE applicants must have registered for the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry application and meet up with the required O’level result required for their course of choice in not more than 2 sittings and must be a holder of the National Certificate in Education.
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRIMARY EDUCATION
- SOCIAL STUDIES
- YORUBA LANGUAGE
2020/2021 Registration Procedure
- click on START APPLICATION below and fill the form carefully.
- Submit the form and print the generated invoice.
- Take the invoice to any bank and pay over the E-Tranzact Payment Platform.
- Return the portal and click on CONTINUE APPLICATION.
- Log in with your Registration number and surname to continue the application process.
- Fill all the neccessary field and submit.
- NOTE: you are to submit your final printout with copies of your credential at the UI Directorate.
2021/2022 Registration Fee
Post UTME Registration —— #3,000
Portal Access Charge ———- #2,000
Total Application Fee ———————— #5,000