Gateway Polytechnic: A Detailed Guide
Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade is a tertiary institution founded in 2006. The polytechnic provides ICT facilities and trains its students to become one of the best in the country. The road network to the polytechnic is good, making it convenient for students and staff to become more productive and efficient in their tasks.
Gateway Polytechnic offers courses for the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes. These courses cut across fields such as engineering, management, science, just to mention a few.
Gateway Polytechnic, which is located in Ogun State, aims at providing ICT driven quality education. Its courses have been fully accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
Gateway Polytechnic has bagged several awards such as the Best Communicating Academy Award in 2010 and Best Instructor Award of CISCO in 2008.
Gateway Polytechnic Ibadan
Gateway Polytechnic is located in Km 55, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Saapade Estate, Ogun State.
Gateway Polytechnic Admission
To be considered for admission into Gateway Polytechnic, prospective applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should not be less than 16 years in the admission year.
- Candidates must have sat for UTME and met the cut off mark (a minimum of 120 in UTME).
- Candidates should possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at O’ Level. This must be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should have chosen Gateway Polytechnic as a first, second, or third choice in JAMB. Candidates who did not choose GAPOSA as their choice of institution can change the institution as their preferred choice.
- Candidates should have written the right combination of subjects in UTME.
Gateway Polytechnic School Fees
Here are GAPOSA’s total school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Acceptance Fee: N30,000.
Gateway Polytechnic Courses
Some of the courses offered at Gateway Polytechnic include:
Business Administration and Management
Science Laboratory Technology
Welding & Fabrication
Gateway Polytechnic Post UTME 2020
The Post UTME is open to all candidates who wrote the 2020 JAMB UTME and met the cut off mark.
To apply for the Post UTME form, candidates should follow the steps below:
- Visit the admission portal: http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/
- Select ‘Fresh Application.’
- Complete the Basic Details Form.
- Click ‘Continue.’
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ if you are ready to make payment. If you are not, click on ‘Save & Exit.’
- Make a payment.
- Return to the online application portal. Login and fill the Detailed Application Form.
- Input your Application Number as Username and Surname as password.
- Complete all required information.
- Input your O’ Level result(s).
- To save your information, click ‘Submit.’
- Print the Detailed Application Form.
Gateway Polytechnic Latest News
For the latest news and updates, kindly visit the following link: https://new.gaposa.edu.ng/news.html
Gateway Polytechnic Screening Date
For an update about GAPOSA screening date, kindly visit the following link: https://new.gaposa.edu.ng/
For enquiries, kindly send a mail to [email protected].
Gateway Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
Gateway Polytechnic cut off mark is 120. This means that to be eligible for the Post UTME screening, candidates must score a minimum of 120 in UTME.