Admission List for the UTME/DE at NAUB 2021/2022
This is to alert the general public of the release of the Nigerian Army University Biu full admission lists for the academic years 2022/2023 for both UTME and Direct Entry applicants.
After being accepted for admission, successful candidates must go into the JAMB CAPS portal to accept the offer and get their JAMB Admission Letters.
The screening and registration of new students are two important aspects of the admission process.
For screening and registration, all admitted students are required to report to the Nigerian Army University Biu, located along the Biu-Gombe Road, as follows:
Dates of commencement: Monday, March 28, 2022, through Friday, April 10, 2022.
Late registration is available from Monday, April 11th, 2022, through Sunday, April 16th, 2022.
Venue: The University ICT Center
Daily reporting time is at 10 a.m.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION INCLUDE:
Students are required to bring the following papers with them:
- JAMB Result in Its Original Form
- Original JAMB Admission Letter (as well as a copy from the institution)
- Results from the original SSCE (WAEC, WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc.)
- Original A’ Level Certificates (ND, NCE) are only accepted from DE students.
- Scratch cards for the outcomes of the individual SSCE examinations.
- First Certificate of Completion of Secondary School
- Birth certificates and declarations of age are required.
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a person in good standing. The letter must include the telephone numbers and other contact information for the individuals listed above.