Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, formerly known as the St. Andrew’s College, Oyo, is a state-owned institution established in 1896. It was founded by the Church Missionary Society (C.M.S.) as a Grade II Teachers’ College. The institution ranks as the oldest Teachers’ Training College in the country,
A decision to upgrade the Teachers’ College to a NCE awarding institution started in 1976. On October 1, 1985, the institution gained full autonomy and became a College of Education.
Emmanuel Alayande College of Education is one of the well-known colleges of education in the country. It has produced highly-qualified teachers for the country’s educational sector.
What is the Cut Off Mark for Emmanuel Alayande College of Education?
The cut off mark for Emmanuel Alayande College of Education is 100. It means that for candidates to qualify for the Post UTME screening and be qualified for admission, they must score 100 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
Emmanuel Alayande College of Education School Fees
Tuition Fee (Per Session): N55,000
Registration Fee (Per Session): N2,000
Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Courses
Some of the courses offered at Emmanuel Alayande College of Education include:
Political Science/Social Studies
Pre-Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
Special Needs Education (DM)
Early Childhood Care Education
Pre-Early Childhood Care Education
Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Logo
The image below is the logo of Emmanuel Alayande College of Education:
Ekiti State University Affiliated with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education
Ekiti State University runs Bachelor’s degree programmes in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo.
Ekiti State University is also affiliated to Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Ijanikin, Osun State College of Education, Ila Orangun, and Michael Otedola College of Education, Epe.
Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Latest News
For the latest updates about the college, kindly visit the following link: https://eacoed.edu.ng/news/nce
Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Post UTME 2020
Emmanuel Alayande College of Education’s management invites qualified candidates seeking admission into the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) for the 2020/2021 academic session. To be qualified for the Post UTME form, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should have chosen Emmanuel Alayande College of Education as their first choice. Candidates who did not choose the institution as their first choice but wish to apply for admission are also qualified. They should apply for a change of institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidates should have scored at least 100 in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- Applicants should have obtained a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects in O’ Level. It should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
To apply, kindly follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: http://eacoed.edu.ng. Afterwards, click on Admissions. Another way is to visit the admission portal: http://admissions.eacoed.edu.ng.
- Using a valid email address and phone number, create an account. A confirmation will be sent to the email provided.
- After confirmation has been made, refresh the page. Then, log in.
- Click on ‘Pay Acceptance Fee.’
- Enter your UTME score and click on the Application type.
- The cost of the application form will appear on the page. Select ‘Accept & Continue.’ Select the Payment Gateway, which will enable candidates to use their ATM cards for payment.
- Once your account has been debited, the payment receipt will be sent to your email address.
- Application can be continued by entering the required details. Upload your documents and click on submit. You can print the payment receipt and application form after submitting.
Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Admission Portal
To access the Emmanuel Alayande College of Education admission portal, click on the following link: http://eportal.eacoed.edu.ng/account/login