The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu is a government-managed and funded institution located in Isi Local Government Area of Enugu State.
The state government established the institution as the College of Education, Eha-Amufu, in 1981.
The institution’s site was previously occupied by the Federal Government-owned Teacher Training College, Eha-Amufu. In 1993, the Federal Government of Nigeria fully owned the institution. It gave rise to the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu.
The mission of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu is “to continually create a conducive environment to attain excellence in teaching and learning, and management placing premium on attracting a crop of morally and intellectually committed personnel as well as up-to-date equipment and devices to cope with a fast changing world.”
Where is Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu Located?
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, is located in Enugu State, Nigeria.
Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu Post UTME 2020
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu invites qualified applicants seeking admission into various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Qualified applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME screening forms before the due date.
To be eligible for the Post UTME screening, candidates should possess the following requirements:
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 100 in 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu as their first choice but are interested in studying at the college can also purchase the form. They should visit a commercial bank to purchase the form. Using the confirmation pin, they should visit the FCE Eha-Amufu portal and complete the form.
How to Apply for the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu Post UTME
Before paying the application fee into a commercial bank, visit the college’s portal to generate an invoice of two thousand naira.
The application goes as thus:
- Visit FCE Eha-Amufu official portal: fceehaamufu.edu.ng
- Select Application Screening Application
- Fill in the required information on the displayed page. Afterwards, select the create profile button.
- After successfully creating your profile, click on ‘Continue.’
- Confirm the payment information. Afterwards, click on ‘Generate Invoice Button.’
- To make a payment, visit a commercial bank.
- After successful payment, return to the portal and select Existing Applicant Login
- Enter your username and password. Afterwards, click on Login.
- Upload your passport and complete the application form. Submit your Birth Certificate, O’ Level Result, and JAMB Result.
- Print your e-registration and acknowledgement slips.
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu Post UTME screening date, was held on December 9, 2020.
Cut Off Mark for Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 120. It means that to qualify for the Post UTME screening exercise and be considered for admission, candidates must score a minimum of 120 in 2020 UTME.
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu Courses
Some of the courses offered at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu includes the following:
Social Studies Education
Christian Religion Education
English Language Education
FCE Eha-Amufu News
For the latest news and updates about the institution, kindly visit the official website: http://fceehamufu.edu.ng/
Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu School Fees
Year 1: N31,800
Year 2: N30,400
Year 3: N32,900
Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu Recruitment
Current vacancies at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu can be found in credible employment websites for job listings, such as myjobmag.com and jobzilla.ng.