Federal College of Education, Pankshin, is an institution established in 1974 as the Federal Advanced Teachers College (FATC). It was previously located at a temporary site in Mararaba Pushit.
The college of education is currently situated in Jos, Plateau State. Over the past few years, the achievements of the institution have shown that it lives by the motto ‘Excellence in Service.’
The Federal College of Education, Pankshin, started academic activities with about 100 students, and the institution is growing steadily intending to achieve academic excellence. It prides itself on qualified teachers to train students in becoming one of the best in the country.
Federal College of Education, Pankshin’s mission is “to produce higher quality NCE and Graduate Teachers of international standard to be a centre of excellence in research in education.”
Federal College of Education Pankshin Post UTME Screening
Post UTME screening registration for UTME 100 Level, NCE 1, and Direct Entry can be made through the following link: http://portal.fcepankshin.org/postutme.html
Federal College of Education Pankshin Post UTME 2020
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal College of Education Pankshin Degree and NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are invited to apply.
Before applying, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates should have chosen the Federal College of Education Pankshin as their first choice.
- Candidates seeking admission into NCE programme must have scored a minimum of 120 in UTME. Candidates seeking admission into degree programmes must, however, score a minimum of 180 in UTME.
The following steps explain how to apply for the Post UTME form:
- Visit the institution’s official website: https://www.fcepkn.edu/.ng/
Visit the applicant page: https://admission.fcepankshin.ng/
- Select ‘Apply for Admission.’
- Input your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate invoice
- Make payment using your ATM Card or visit any commercial bank of your choice.
- After making payment, return to the portal.
- Continue registration and input the RRR you used when making payment
- Input your chosen password
- After payment has been confirmed, kindly login.
- Select Home Link
- Click on ‘Login’
- Input your JAMB number and password
- Enter all required information, including your date of birth.
- Input your O’ Level result(s).
- Candidates registering for degree programmes are required to select UTME and input their subjects and grades.
- Afterwards, print the screening form.
Federal College of Education Pankshin News
For the latest news and updates, kindly visit the college official website: http://www.fcepankshin.edu.ng/
FCE Panksin Courses
Here are some of the courses offered at the Federal College of Education, Pankshin:
Educational Planning and Administration
Primary Education Studies
Physics & Health Education
FCE Pankshin School Fees
|Level||Arts, Edu & Lang.||Science & Voc/Tech|
|NCE I New Student||9,200||9,200|
|NCE II Returning Student||13,400||13,900|
|NCE III Returning Student||11,200||11,700|
|NCE III Carryover Students||9,200||9,200|
|100 Level & 200 Lev; DE Students||9,200||9,200|
|200 Level Returning Students||32,650||34,650|
|300 Level Returning Students||28,650||30,650|
|400 Level Returning Students||27,650||29,650|
|400 Level Carryover Students||21,650||23,650|
What is the Motor of FCE Pankshin?
The motto of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin, is “Excellence in Service.”
Federal College of Education, Pankshin Logo
Here is the logo of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin:
FCE Panksin Registration
To register at the Federal College of Education, Pankshin, kindly visit: http://portal.fcepankshin.org/ProspectiveStudent/PostUTMEApplication/tabid/198/Default.aspx