This is to inform all prospective students that the names of candidates offered provisional admissions into the following programmes for 2021/2022 have been released on-line.
How to check Offa Poly admissions list
- Check the following link: https://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=258
- In the required box, enter your Application Number.
- Proceed by clicking “Continue” and check to see if you have been admitted.
School Program Batch Acceptance End Date Acceptance Fee
- HND (FULLTIME) 300 Level 1st 23-Jan-2022 20,000.00
- HND (FULLTIME) 300 Level 2nd 08-Feb-2022 20,000.00
- IJMB (FULLTIME) IJMB Level 1st 21-Feb-2022 10,000.00
- ND (FULLTIME) 100 Level 1st 08-Feb-2022 20,000.00
- ND (PARTTIME) 100 Level 1st 23-Jan-2022 20,000.00
- ND (PARTTIME) 100 Level 2nd 12-Feb-2022 20,000.00
Additional information on Offa Poly admissions list
Candidates are advised to check their names on the Polytechnic Portal (www.fpo.edu.ng)
All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee:
(i) Pay acceptance fee of the amount indicated above with the use of ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print acceptance fee receipt online and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
(ii) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the admissions office at the Main campus for signing. (candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/results).
Please note that this process must be completed by the date indicated above as “Acceptance End Date” stated in the above table
Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
Bar. A . Amosun
Deputy Registrar (Admissions)