Plateau State Polytechnic: A Detailed Guide
Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) is a state owned institution of higher learning located in Plateau State. In 1978, it was founded as a College of Technology in Bukuru. In 1980, it became a full-fledged polytechnic.
Plateau State Polytechnic has two campuses: one is situated in Barkin Ladi and the second at Bukuru. The polytechnic is a diploma awarding institution with the motto; ‘Technology for development.’
Plateau State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
Plateau State Polytechnic cut off mark is 120. This means that to be qualified for the Post UTME screening and be considered for admission, candidates must score a minimum of 120 in UTME.
Plateau State Polytechnic School Fees
ND 1 and ND 2: N50,000 (This does not include the acceptance fee).
ND 1 and ND 2: N80,000-N100,000 (This cost also excludes acceptance fee).
Plateau State Polytechnic Student Portal
To access the student portal, kindly visit the following link: https://portal.plapoly.edu.ng/
Plateau State Polytechnic Courses
Some of the courses offered at Plateau State Polytechnic include:
Business Administration and Management
Library and Information Science
Civil Engineering Technology
Science Laboratory Technology
Urban and Regional Planning
Mineral Resources and Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Plateau State Polytechnic HND Form
To apply for Plateau State Polytechnic HND form, candidates should log on to the official website: www.playpoly.edu.ng. To apply, visit the polytechnic’s portal: https://portal.playpoly.edu.ng/.
Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME 2020/2021
The management of Plateau State Polytechnic invites qualified candidates to apply for the Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
To purchase and complete the application form, candidates are required to visit the official website: www.plapoly.edu.ng.
To apply for the Post UTME form, candidates should provide the following:
- Candidates should provide their JAMB Registration Number and O’ Level result(s).
- Candidates must pay a non-refundable screening fee of two thousand naira (N2, 000).
- Candidates must provide a valid phone number and email address.
- State of origin as specified on the JAMB Registration Form and a passport size photograph should also be provided.
The following steps will guide candidates when applying:
- Visit the polytechnic’s website: plapoly.edu.ng
- Click on Online Portal
- Click on Apply
- Complete the Application Form.
- Generate your payment invoice by following the steps outlined.
- Use the payment gateway to complete payment or pay at the bank.
- After payment has been successfully made, return to the Admission Screening Form page.
- To complete the form, visit the application page.
- Complete the form by entering your O’ Level result(s), JAMB result, personal data, preferred course, and upload your passport.
- Crosscheck all you’ve filled in to be certain that they are the correct information.
- After confirmation, click ‘Submit.’
The head of department,
Accounting and finance,
Plateau State polytechnic,
APPLICATION FOR RESTITUTION.
I write concerning my confession of getting involved in malpractice during my school days, in economics test, other courses and also my project.
I remember sometime in 2015 or so I came and confessed to you, my Head of
department and you told me to forgive my self. You also ask if that is the reason why I did not come back for HND.
Sir, I am expecting to hear pronouncement of your forgiveness to me, because, I am still bothering in my heart concerning that.I will be grateful to hear from you.
Thank you for your consideration.