This is to inform the general public that the NABTEB NBC/NTC, ANBC/ANTC for the year 2021 has been published.
A total of 29,915 of the 38,639 candidates who took the 2021 November/December National Business and Technical Examinations (NBC/NTC) received five credits or higher, including Mathematics and English Language, according to the National Business and Technical Examinations Board.
As reported by the Registrar/CEO of the NABTEB, 29,915, or 76.30 percent of the candidates who took the same examinations, received five credits or higher, including Mathematics and English Language, while 29,923 candidates, or 88.1 percent of the candidates who took the same examinations received five credits or higher, with or without English Language and Mathematics.
Prof Isiugo-Abanih cited a number of issues facing the institution, including inadequate finance for Technical and Vocational Education Instruction (TVET) programs and institutions, a lack of technical professors, a lack of equipment and supplies for practical training, among others.
Prof Isiugo-Abanih stated that applicants enrolled for 15 Engineering Trades, seven Construction Trades, eight Miscellaneous Trades, four Business Trades, and 21 General Education Subjects, according to the enrolment data.
To verify your results online, simply follow the instructions outlined below:
1. Go to https://eworld.nabteb.gov.ng and sign up for an account.
2. Type in your Candidate Identification Number, for example, 15001-001, in the appropriate field.
3. Choose the kind of examination (November or December).
4. Enter the first four numbers of your Examination Year, for example, 2021.
5. The Card Serial Number and PIN found on your photocard should be entered here. The Card Serial Number is preceded by an alphabetic prefix and then by numbers, for example, N123456789.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card, for example, 012345678912, into the appropriate field.
7. Click on Submit and wait for the results box to appear on your screen.
In order to have your results forwarded to your e-mail address, please complete the following steps:
Follow the instructions in steps 1-5 above.
Activate the box labeled “Send Results to E-mail.”
Enter a valid e-mail address, such as [email protected], in the box provided.
Click on Submit and wait for the results box to appear on your screen.
The National Association of Business and Technical Education (NABTEB) certifies skills for wealth generation and economic self-reliance.