Kwara State Polytechnic, popularly known as Kwara Poly, is a Nigerian polytechnic founded in 1973 by the former Military Governor of Kwara State, Col. David Bamigboye.
At inception, Kwara Poly had 110 pioneering students, 3 senior administrative staff, and 11 members of academic staff. The polytechnic is located in Ilorin, Kwara State, and is well-known as one of the reputable polytechnics in Nigeria.
The motto of the institution is: ‘Technology, Innovation, and Service.’
Kwara Poly Admission Form
The management of Kwara State Polytechnic invites candidates to apply for admission into the institution. For more details about purchasing the UTME form, available programmes, screening dates, and a host of others, visit the polytechnic’s website: www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng.
To apply for the Post UTME screening, applicants should visit the official portal: https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/appo.php. To commence the application process, create an account. Applicants are also required to pay a screening fee of N2,000.
Kwara Poly Cut Off Mark
The JAMB cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 150. This means that candidates seeking admission into Kwara State Polytechnic must score 150 or above in UTME.
Kwara Poly HND Form
Below are the admission requirements for applying for the HND form:
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit in the relevant field. Candidates must also possess a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) in O’ Level. This must be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates seeking admission into the HND programme must show evidence of a minimum of one year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training).
- ND diplomats possessing a CGPA of 2.00-2.49 and an industrial experience of not less than two years may also be considered for admission.
- Applicants for Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology are required to have a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) programmes in any of the following courses: Agricultural Technology, Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology, Agricultural Engineering Technology, and Food Science and Technology.
- Candidates will not be admitted into a programme, different from what they studied in their ND programmes.
- HND full time applicants must fill their JAMB Registration Numbers used for their National Diploma (ND) programmes.
Applications will be conducted online.
Kwara Poly School Fees
Below are the tuition fees for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes:
ND 1 Full Time
ND 2 Full Time
ND 1 Part Time
ND 2 Year 2 (Part Time)
ND 2 Year 3 Part Time
Higher National Diploma (HND)
HND 1 Full Time
HND 2 Full Time
HND 1 Part Time
HND 2 Year 2 Part Time
HND Year 3 Part Time
Kwara Poly Post UTME 2020/2021
The Post-UTME registration and screening for the 2020/2021 academic session have closed. The deadline was September 20, 2020.
For more details about admission and other registration, kindly visit www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng.
Kwara Poly ND Full-Time Form
To purchase ND full-time form, candidates should visit the following link: https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/prestud_login.php