Applicants for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic (ND, NCE, and B.Ed (Technology)/B.Sc) programs are advised to visit the Kaduna Polytechnic website (www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng) for instructions on the Post-UTME Screening activity.
- Urban &Regional Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- For ND Programs, a minimum of 120 is required.
- For NCE programs, a score of 100 or higher is required.
- B.Ed (Tech) (100 level), NCE at Merit Level for Direct Entry (200 level) programs in association with Federal University of Technology, Minna, and other institutions of higher learning
- Degrees in BSc (100 level) and ND at Upper Credit Level for Direct Entry (200 level) in the following programs affiliated with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria are required to have 180 or above on the scale:
- Such candidates must have specified Kaduna Polytechnic as their first choice institution when submitting their application.
- Candidates who have shown an interest in Kaduna Polytechnic as their 2nd and 3rd choices are recommended to adjust their preferences to the first choice of the institution.