A Brief Overview
Federal Polytechnic, Oko, is a government-managed and funded polytechnic situated in Oko, Anambra State. Previously known as the College of Arts, Science and Technology, the polytechnic is one of the fast-growing tertiary institutions in the country.
Anambra State Government approved the institution, in 1979, as a College of Arts and Science. It was designed to prepare candidates for General Certificate in Education (GCE). It was upgraded to College of Arts, Science and Technology in 1980.
Federal Polytechnic, Oko, has three campuses. The main campus is situated in Oko, and the other campuses are called the Ufuma campus and Atani campus.
The following are the faculties in the polytechnic: School of Engineering Technology, School of Environmental Design and Technology, School of Applied Science and Technology, School of Arts, Design and Printing Technology, School of Business Studies, School of Information Technology, School of Financial Studies, and School of General Studies.
Candidates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, as one of the most preferred institutions.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Portal Exam
To access the exam portal, kindly click here.
Federal Poly Oko Portal 2019
To access Federal Poly Oko Portal 2019, visit the following link: https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Portal
To access the polytechnic’s admission portal, click here.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Student Portal
You can access the Federal Polytechnic Oko student portal by visiting the following link: https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
Federal Polytechnic Oko Screening Portal
To visit the screening portal, click here.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Application Portal
Here’s the link for accessing the application portal: https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
Federal Polytechnic Oko Study Portal
FPO Study Portal Federal Polytechnic Oko.Com
Federal Poly Oko Course Registration
To register for courses online, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the polytechnic’s official website: https://www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Click on Federal Polytechnic, Oko’s portal.
- Use your details to log in. Afterwards, click on the course registration tab.
- Choose the academic session.
- Register each course and verify before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Print evidence of course registration.
Federal Polytechnic, Oko Recruitment
To learn more about the recent vacancies and recruitment to the polytechnic, visit the official website: https://federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
Oko Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
Federal Polytechnic, Oko’s cut-off mark is 120. This means that candidates seeking admission into the polytechnic must score at least 120 in the 2020 UTME.
How Much is Oko Poly School Fees?
ND 1 Regular: N36,000
HND 1 Regular: N36,000
ND 2 Regular: N22,000
HND 2 Regular: N22,000
Acceptance Fee: N15,150
Admission Status Scratch Card: N1,500
Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Oko invites suitably qualified candidates seeking admission into the institution for Higher National Diploma (HND) programme to apply.
To qualify for admission, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Lower Credit in relevant programmes at National Diploma (ND). This should be obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or any institution that has been accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
- Candidates should possess at least one year post-ND cognate work experience. Candidates possessing a Pass grade in National Diploma may be considered for admission if they have a minimum of two years post-ND cognate work experience.
Here’s how to apply for admission into Federal Polytechnic, Oko, for Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes:
- Candidates are required to visit the institution’s official website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Candidates should visit the Admissions tab and click on ‘Online Application Forms.’
- Select HND-Regular Screening/Weekend Screening Application as the preferred programme on the Application Page. Afterwards, enter your Phone Number.
- Select the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Enter your details correctly on the ‘Generate Payment Invoice’ page.
- Select your mode of payment. The application fee cost eight thousand naira (N8,000). Using the RRR number generated, pay the fee using your ATM Card or at any commercial bank.
- To complete the online application form, return to the institution’s website. Afterwards, candidates should review the information inputted on the online application form and submit.
- Photocopies of credentials should be submitted to the Admissions Office for verification.