Lagos State University, through its Certificates Unit, would begin releasing certificates to graduating students immediately following the Convocation Ceremonies on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, in accordance with her customary procedure, beginning on Wednesday, March 23, 2022. In all, the exercise will run for two (2) weeks and will take place between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily, excluding weekends and holidays, until Tuesday, 5th April, 2022.
The Certificates Unit desires to bring to the attention of Graduands of the 25th Convocation Ceremonies the following conditions for collecting their certificates during the exercise, in order to guarantee a smooth Certificate Release Exercise. Please see below for more information.
- The original copy of the Notification of Results is required.
- Electronic clearance form with original copy and fully signed
- Online proof of certificate payment is required (N27,000)
- Receipt for payment from Alumni (N1,000)
- Proof of submitting an online application for certificate collecting.
- Academic Curriculum Vitae (online academic curriculum vitae)
Please keep in mind that the criteria indicated above apply to graduates of the 2018/2019 Academic Session as well as previous graduates. Graduating students who have not yet uploaded their white background 20kb passport sized images to the University website should do so at the following link:
Graduate certifications may be found at: http://lasu.edu.ng/graduate certificates/index.php