Applications from adequately qualified applicants are requested for admission to Adamawa state college of health technology Michika for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- TECHNOLOGIST IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
- TECHNICIAN IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
- MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH INFORMATION
- PROMOTION AND EDUCATION IN HEALTH
- COMMUNITY WORK
- DIET AND NUTRITION
- TECHNICIAN IN DENTAL SURGERY
- TECHNICIAN IN PHARMACY
- TECHNICIAN IN A MEDICAL LABORATORY
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY
- All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses require a minimum of five (5) credit passes in fundamental science subjects at NECO, WAEC, or GCE. In a maximum of two sittings All Certificate programmes require four (4) passes, with English and Mathematics required, as well as two science subjects (Biology and Chemistry).
- Health Science or Integrated Science) and two passes in any other two NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II, or NAETEB subjects. In a maximum of two sittings
Meanwhile, the following courses recognize NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II, or NABTEB as equivalent qualifications.
- Dietetics and Nutrition Diploma (NUD)
- Environmental Health Diploma (EVT) Social Work Diploma (DSW) NB:
Holders of an Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), a JUNIOR Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), a Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA), a Certificate in Health Education (CHE/STIPC), or a Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC) who meet the basic requirements for admission to the HPC or EVT 200 level and have one year post-qualification experience may be admitted to the HPC or EVT 200 level.
PROCESS OF APPLICATION
The Online Application period for 2022/2023 began on March 1, 2022 and will conclude on May 31, 2022.
To begin their application, interested candidates should log in to https://ascoht.admissions.cloud/.