Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (previously Port Harcourt Polytechnic) has announced its admission list for the academic semester 2021/2022. How to verify your admission status is detailed below.
This is to inform the general public that the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, Rumuola, has announced the list of candidates offered admission into various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the academic session 2021/2022.
The list of admitted students is now published on the school’s website.
How to Check the Admission List for Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Batch
- Candidates must access this URL to determine their acceptance status: http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng/index.php
- In the column provided, enter your registration number.
- Click “GO” to access your admission status.
- Candidates who have been admitted must proceed to JAMB CAPS to accept or reject the admission.
How to Check the JAMB CAPS Admission List for Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic
You can check your admission status to Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic via JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates must choose “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate whether they wish to accept or reject the admission offer. Take note that clicking “REJECT” indicates that candidates have rejected the admission offer.
Again, Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic is currently accessible via the JAMB admission status checking page; all you have to do is follow the steps given below to verify your admission status:
- To learn more, please visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility /.
- Enter your Jamb login and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and fill in the necessary columns with your registration number.
- Then, click ‘Check Admission Status’ to obtain information about your admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted successfully should log in to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and then click on the accept/reject button to accept or reject the offer.
Candidates whose admission status has been changed to “not admitted” should continue to monitor the JAMB website for changes.
How to Upload O’Level Examination Results to JAMB
- Visit the nearest accredited JAMB CBT center, JAMB office, or JAMB registration center/café.
- Bring a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) along with the email address you used to register online and your JAMB profile code.
- Once there, submit a request for uploading your O’level results to the JAMB portal.
Congratulations to all who have been admitted!!!