The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin (KWARAPOLY) is already selling admission forms for its full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the academic session 2021/2022.
The ideal candidate must hold a National Diploma (ND) in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit and five relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
Requirements for Admission to Kwara Poly’s HND Programs
This is applicable to both full-time and part-time studies:
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit and five relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB in no more than two sittings. English Language and Mathematics must be included in these credit passes.
- Evidence of one year of cognate post-National Diploma (ND) experience (i.e. Industrial Training)
- Applicants with a Pass Grade in the National Diploma (ND) must have at least two years of work experience.
- Applicants for Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Post-Harvest Technology option) must have earned at least a Lower Credit grade in one of the following National Diploma (ND) programs:
- Technological Advances in Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- Agronomic Technology
- Science and Technology of Food
- Technology of Agricultural Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology applicants must hold a National Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering Technology.
- Applicants for Mining Engineering Technology should hold a National Diploma in Mineral Resources or a National Diploma in Mining Engineering Technology.
- HND Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology and HND Computer Science are not open to holders of ND Computer Engineering.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to HND programmes that differ from the ND programmes in which they previously enrolled.
- Holders of the ND in Mass Communication will be excluded from admission to the HND in Public Administration.
- HND FULL TIME APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT THE JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS USED FOR THEIR ND PROGRAMS. TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION, ONLY APPLICANTS WITH JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
How to Apply for Admission to Kwara Polytechnic’s HND Program.
- Admissions will be conducted entirely online.
- To submit an application online, visit https://www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/ and click on PORTAL. After that, choose your program and complete the enrollment process.
- Admission will not be considered for applicants awaiting results.
- Each application is subject to a fee of 10,000 Naira (N10,000.00), exclusive of bank and other expenses.
- All application fees should be paid via ‘College Pay’ with a Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- Admission is not open to applicants studying for the November/December Ordinary Level Examinations in 2021.
- That is all you need to know about the Kwara Poly HND application form.